Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Sending Avon Brochures to ECustomers can improve your online sales!!!!!

If you are trying to build an online Avon business, here is an excellent way to do it!
Emily Seagren is an Avon representative with an enormous business (online and in her Avon Store)
President's Council, Advanced Unit Leader

Question from Karen Q.: Is it worth it to give up the award sales on the Avon catalogs to use one of the brochure mailing services? Here is my answer...
I'll give up the award sales on the catalogs any day for the convenience and return on investment of the brochure mailing service (whether you prefer Campaign Mailer or Consultant Depot). I've said it in the videos and I'll say it again, I swear by mailing out the brochures. In 2012, the average # of monthly visitors to my Avon website was 4,163 and my avg. monthly online sales were $785. In 2013, the average # of monthly visitors to my Avon website was 4,457 and my avg. monthly online sales were $1,151. That's a $366 monthly increase in online sales with only 294 more visitors per month in 2013. What did I do differently? Mailed out brochures to eCustomers who purchased in the prior month.

I'm sure you will agree for a number of reasons that building a huge online business is an optimal way of managing your Avon career.
(Notwithstanding the horrid winter, the increase usage of the internet, social media, convenience for both the customers and us!)

Let me know your thoughts!
Ellen


No comments:

Post a Comment