Monday, March 31, 2014

Happy Avon New Year!




Campaign 7 ended the selling year last week!

We are now starting a new Avon year!

As you know, this selling year will be shorter due to the change that Avon has made to end the selling cycle the last week of December 2014!

I personally want to thank all my valued customers, friends, manager, representatives, subsellers and Annette Desmarais my awesome helper, for a wonderful Avon year.  At the last moment, I made President's Club for the 14th straight year!

Thank you all so very much!

As we start the new year, what are you goals? Dreams? Plans?

How do you plan to achieve those goals?

How much do you want to earn with your Avon business?

Are you using Social Media to advertise your business?  If so, which ones?  Pinterest? Facebook? Twitter?  Digg?

Have you considered joining the Avon leadership program!

More to follow about leadership in upcoming posts!  But I can tell you there have been awesome changes to make it more lucrative! 

Once again, Happy Avon New Year!

Ellen

To join my award winning team with a start up fee of $15
Join Team Avon Inspired
Reference Code:  ESTANTON

To buy our award winning products, shop my Avon webstore!
My Avon Webstore!



No comments:

Post a Comment