Thursday, April 10, 2014


Christina Wrubel, a fantastic Senior Executive Unit Leader with Avon Products, in her own words on her awesome success, not withstanding her leadership achievements, but her Inner Circle sales exceeding $280,000 a year!


Learn from the best!
THE SPIRIT OF ALBEE AWARD is presented at the President's Recognition Program Celebration to Representatives who sell at the Inner Circle level and who are also Senior Executive Unit Leaders. Learn about best practices for selling and recruiting from two exceptional winners.
CHRISTINA WRUBEL
Senior Executive Unit Leader and Inner Circle, from Sterling Heights, Michigan, with Angie Rossi, Group Vice President, North America Sales, and her husband, Allen Wrubel
"The beauty of selling Avon is that it's allowed me to grow my business without taking away from my personal and family life. I cannot put into words how much this award has touched me and my Downline."

Success in Leadership goes hand in hand with success in Sales. That's why I emphasize my philosophy of the Ds: With desire, drive, determination and diligence, your destiny ends up being dollars!

The key to selling is to know your product. When you use and wear products yourself, you will sell them! Customers pick up on your personal knowledge and can trust your recommendations. The best way to sell Avon fashion and jewelry is to wear it. You become an instant walking advertisement, which is such a quick and easy way to promote.With every new skin care or fragrance launch, I order the products and give a full-size to my best Customers. The result? Many times, they come back for more! When you invest in your business, you often get something back. Try it yourself when delivering orders– give Customers a free product, minis or samples. Give daily-needs items as gifts, since those are the kinds of products they can reorder. Plus, when they're using those products every day, it's a constant reminder of Avon!
Constant communication is key to recruiting and retaining new and existing talent. I always let people know I sell Avon. From fund-raisers to various school and sporting events, my team and I spread the word about Avon. When people see how much I enjoy what I'm doing and learn about my success, it inspires them to sign up. Everywhere you go, and with everyone you come in contact with, talk AVON!

To join my award winning team:
Avon Team Inspired
Use Reference Code:  ESTANTON

To buy Avon Award winning products:
Shop Avon!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment