Thursday, April 10, 2014

Top Ten Reasons I love Working from Home! #1 I'm MY Own Boss

I've been working my Avon business for over four years now.  Prior to that I was employed for over forty years in the "traditional" work force at a Fortune 500 Company.

Through the years I've had good bosses and some not so good.  Actually horrid bosses to the point, though I was grateful to have a job,  I dreaded getting up and going to work.

I hated the often long commute during inclement weather (and in Michigan we have dreadful winters).

There hasn't been one day since I've worked my  Avon business full time, that I haven't enjoyed it!

To join my award winning team!
Join Team Avon Inspired!
Use Reference Code:  ESTANTON

To buy award winning Avon products:
My Avon Webstore!


No comments:

Post a Comment