Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Why I Love Working From Home-Reason #4 Commissions





Avon is generous.  From the $15 start up fee, free websites, the ability to sell person to person and online coast to coast, to their commission structure.

I have been blessed every one of my fifteen years with Avon to have been in President's Club where my sales totaled over $10,100 a year and I have a fixed commission of 40% to 50% which is fantastic compared with many other direct selling companies. 

All our award winning products are guaranteed and can be returned without question!

I'm never "stuck" with a product, whatever the reason. 

My commissions have made my life easier!  I'm so grateful to be a part of Avon!

To join my award winning team with personal mentoring:
Join My Award Winning Team
Use Reference Code:  ESTANTON

To purchase award winning Avon products at affordable prices:
My Beauty Consultant Webstore




No comments:

Post a Comment