Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Welcome to the Team Avon Inspired Blog!

This blog has been created primarily for my awesome, award winning team, Avon Inspired! but everyone is invited to view, participate and learn about our Avon business!

There will be recognition of my fantastic representatives, training videos, new products will be featured and incentives!

To join our award winning team:
Join Avon
Use Reference Code:  ESTANTON

It's no secret that I love Avon!  I've been a life long user of their products and have been a representative for fifteen years!

Avon has been good to me!

Let's be honest:  Where else could I work from home, set my own hours, earn as much as I want (need) and be proud of the products I sell?

As mentioned, I have an award winning team! I'm so proud of each of the representatives on my team!

Currently we have over 50 active representatives from all over the United States!

To date (beginning in Campaign 8 of last year to present Campaign 2 of 2014 we have, as a team sold $117,067    That's fantastic particularly considering the economy is still rebounding from the horrid recession we've all experienced.

Check back frequently for updates and recognition!

Ellen Stanton
Award Winning Team Leader -Avon Team Inspired
judecreek2Avon@gmail.com
313-689-0654






No comments:

Post a Comment